Keeping you safe
We have the same level of covid protocols in place but just wanted to let you know we have had to make a few changes.
One change that all guests need to be aware of is we must now legally get contact details for ALL guests using the garden for NHS track and trace. We have been instructed by the government to refuse entry to anyone not providing contact details. This can be done using the NHS QR code displayed at entry or we can capture them manually on our track and trace form. Our team will need to check this has been done so please help us to help you and keep people safe.
- All guests must always wear a face covering when not sat at their table.
- For take away follow the one-way system enter in door one exit from door two.
- For tables in the garden please enter through door 2, a member of the team will take the contact details of all the people in your party for track and trace then show you to your table.
- Give people space and respect social distancing.
- Should you need to wait to enter please do so at the front of the Café and keep the alley clear.
- Use the hand sanitiser at the front door when entering.
- We have screens up to protect our team and our guests.
- All touch surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- We leave the back door ajar to ensure good ventilation.
- We have signed up for the government’s workplace covid testing program and hope to shortly be able to test each of our team twice a week
Much as we could all do with a big hug, please respect people’s personal space by maintaining a social distance.