Keeping you safe
We have the same level of covid protocols in place but just wanted to let you know we have made a few changes given the current restrictions.
Whilst we can stay open for take away, you should only visit us if you are out exercising or in town getting your essentials, please follow the governments advise.
Much as we could all do with a big hug, please respect people’s personal space by maintaining a social distance, we have put orange dots on the floor to help.
- All guests must always where a face covering
- Use the hand sanitiser at the front door when entering.
- Follow the one-way system enter in door one exit from door two
- Give people space and respect social distancing
- Should you need to wait to enter please do so at the front of the Café and keep the Ally clear.
We have screens up to protect our team and our guests.
All touch surfaces are regularly disinfected.
We leave the back door ajar to ensure good ventilation
If you feel unwell, please do not visit
Guests outside can be from different households
If seated outside and the weather becomes inclement you will not be able to shelter or move inside